Pace and Pacenet

MEDICARE PART D PLANSRETIREE/UNION COVERAGEEMPLOYER PLANSVETERANS’ BENEFITSPACE/PACENET will help save you copay dollars and out-of-pocket expense. It’s easy! Simply take your PACE card and any other prescription ID cards to your pharmacy. Call us at 1-800-225-7223 HOW TO APPLYONLINE: Complete and Submit your enrollment PACE/PACENET application online. Google Chrome works best if printing a copy of the

Information for Researchers

Broker Portals Aetna Producer World Aetna Quote & Enroll Aetna Senior Supplemental Insurance Login Page Agent Pipeline | 2022 MAPD Agent Resource Center Allstate, from National General Allwell/Wellcare Agent Connect Ambetter Portal Login Ameritas Login Anthem login Ascend Login Cigna Login Core HealthContractRequest Direct Health Login DP Brokers Program by – Index GS National

What kind of immigration status is required?

Check the box if this person has any of these eligible immigration statuses:– Lawful permanent resident (LPR/Green Card holder)– Asylee– Refugee– Cuban/Haitian entrant– Paroled into the U.S.– Conditional entrant granted before 1980– Battered spouse, child, or parent– Victim of trafficking and his or her spouse, child, sibling, or parent– Special Immigrant Visa holders from Iraq

Find short-term health insurance

Currently the only short-term health insurance available in Pennsylvania are UnitedHealthcare’s Golden Rule short-term policies. Here is a link to their quoting page: Here is an article about the possible availability of other options in the near future: Availability of short-term health insurance in Pennsylvania |


Pennsylvania If you have Medicaid in Pennsylvania and want to change your insurance carrier, you can do it on line or over the phone. For more information, please visit this website. Enroll | PA Enrollment Services ( Alternatively, you can call 1-800-440-3989 To enroll in Medicaid in Pennsylvania, use the Compass website. For a reference

Going abroad? Find traveler’s health insurance here!

  GeoBlue, a Blue Cross Blue Shield licensee, offers policies for Americans living overseas. Some of these polices also offer coverage in the United States, and they can be a good alternative to market place (Obamacare) policies as long as you will be spending at least two months abroad.   Home: Voyager Single Trip: