Check the box if this person has any of these eligible immigration statuses:
– Lawful permanent resident (LPR/Green Card holder)
– Cuban/Haitian entrant
– Paroled into the U.S.
– Conditional entrant granted before 1980
– Battered spouse, child, or parent
– Victim of trafficking and his or her spouse, child, sibling, or parent
– Special Immigrant Visa holders from Iraq or Afghanistan
– Granted Withholding of Deportation or Withholding of Removal, under the immigration laws or under the Convention against Torture (CAT)
– Individual with non-immigrant status (including worker visas, student visas, and citizens of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, and Palau)
– Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
– Deferred Enforced Departure (DED)
– Lawful temporary resident
– Member of a federally recognized Indian tribe
– American Indian born in Canada
– Resident of American Samoa
– Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
– Cancellation of Removal or Suspension of Deportation with approved employment authorization
– Legalization under Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) with approved employment authorization
– Deferred Action Status (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)) isn’t an eligible immigration status for applying for health coverage.
– Applicants for asylum or for withholding of deportation or removal under the immigration laws or under CAT are eligible for Marketplace coverage only if employment authorization has been granted, OR the person is under 14 and has had an application pending for at least 180 days.
– Individuals with approved employment authorization and these:
– Registry applicants
– Order of supervision
– Legalization under the LIFE Act
– Applicant for Temporary Protected Status
– Applicant for Cancellation of Removal or Suspension of Deportation
– Applicant for Legalization under IRCA
If you’re not sure if these statuses apply to this person, call Pennie at 1-844-844-8040, TTY 711.